Entrance located next to the Kammerspiele
Monday through Friday 11:00 – 18:30 Tel: (030) 284 41-221 Fax: (030) 282 41-17
DT Visitor Services: P.O. Box 04 02 09, 10061 Berlin firstname.lastname@example.org
The daytime box office is located in the Deutsches Theater foyer. Opening hours are 11:00 -18:30 Monday to Saturday and 15:00 -18:30 on Sundays and holidays. Tel:.(030) 284 41-225
The evening box office opens one hour prior to the performance. No advance tickets are sold at the evening box office.
Advance Ticket Sales
Advance ticket sales begin on the second Saturday of each month for performances in the following month; Friends of the DT, groups, DT Card holders and subscribers can already pre-order tickets on the Wednesday before advance tickets sales begin. Tickets may be ordered by phone or online (www.deutschestheater.de) with a credit card (Visa, Mastercard or American Express). Theatregoers who book their seats online can print out their tickets at home.
To Order Tickets
- At the box office: Tel: (030) 284 41-225 (no group orders)
- Through DT Visitor Services: Tel. (030) 284 41-221 (group and individual orders)
- By post: DT Visitor Services P.O. Box 04 02 09, 10061 Berlin · By e-mail: email@example.com. Mail and e-mail orders are accepted following the publication of the Programme on the Internet (generally on the first day of the previous month). Once advance ticket sales commence, they are processed on a ‘first come, first served’ basis.
- We kindly ask wheelchair users to contact us no later than one day prior to the performance
Students, apprentices, the unemployed, and those performing military or civilian service all pay the reduced price of 9 euros per ticket.
- Holders of the “berlinpass” (social assistance recipients) qualify for 3 Euro tickets upon presentation of their pass
- Special conditions apply for groups of 15 or more and for school classes. Please contact Visitor Services for more details.
- Reduced-price admission also applies to advance ticket purchases (subject to availability). It is not valid for premieres and special events.
- Taking ticket orders for groups and individuals
- Organizing orders for school groups
- Selling DT Cards and subscriptions
- Making special arrangements for institutions and companies
- Providing information about the DT programme and the theatre’s activities
- Helping you make the most of your visit to the theatre – before and after the performance
- Selling programmes and other Deutsches Theater publications
- Serving as a contact for the Friends of the DT
- Passing on inquiries about: tours; renting out our facilities; the Friends of the DT, requests for interviews with actors, directors, dramaturges and set designers.
- Our night duty staff will gladly order you a cab.
Guests coming to the DT by car can park in the parking garage of the ApartHotel Residenz Am Deutschen Theater between 6 pm and 1 am on the night of the performance for the special price of 5 euros. Present your theatre tickets at the reception desk of the hotel (Reinhardtstraße 27a – 31, 10117 Berlin. Tel: (030) 28 00 81 – 0) to receive your ticket for the car park.
The reception desk is manned from 7 am to 10 pm Monday through Friday and from 8 am to 8 pm on weekends.Terms & Conditions
Purchased tickets may only be returned in exceptional cases and a cancellation fee of 2 euros per ticket will apply. Should a performance be cancelled or switched, unused tickets will be refunded within a period of 14 days. Customers returning such tickets by mail should also include their relevant bank account information to allow for the transfer of their refund. DT Cards and gift certificates are non-returnable, non-exchangeable and non-refundable. Theatregoers who arrive late for a performance will only be admitted in exceptional circumstances. No refunds or exchanges will be made for unused or unclaimed tickets.