Daytime box office in the DT foyer for ticket sales and reservations in person and by phone:
Monday – Saturday: 11 am – 6.30 pm
Sundays and public holidays: 3 pm – 6.30 pm
Telephone: +49 30 28 44 12 25
The evening box office opens one hour before the start of the performance (limited sale of advance tickets).
Group orders through Visitors’ Service Centre.
Click here to go to our online ticket sales in our webshop
.ADVANCE TICKET SALES
Advance sales begin on the 10th of the month for performances taking place the following month. Advance sales for Friends of the DT begin on the 7th of the preceding month and, for groups and DT Card holders, on the 8th of the preceding month. Payment for advance ticket sales over the phone is only possible via credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express); online payment for advance sales can be made by these credit cards and, in addition, giropay. We can send tickets purchased by phone as an e-ticket which you can save directly to the wallet on your iOS/Android smartphone or print out as a PDF at home.TICKET RESERVATIONS
It is possible to make an online ticket reservation
via our website from the start of the advance ticket sale period. You can make a reservation by writing to the Visitors’ Service Centre
once our programme has been published on our website. These bookings will be processed when the advance ticket sale period begins and in the order in which they are received.
Bookings for Classroom Plays and Junges DT events:
Tel: +49 30 28 44 12 20 / email@example.com@jungesdt.deTICKET PRICES & CONCESSIONS
- You can find the hall plan and ticket prices here and in our monthly programme.
- Please refer to the monthly programme for the ticket prices of the respective performances.
- Tickets for pupils, students, apprentices and recipients of Unemployment Benefit I cost € 9.
- Tickets cost € 3 on presentation of the berlinpass.
- 20 % discount for holders of the Volunteer Card.
- 25 % discount on presentation of the Welcome Card.
- Special rates for groups and school classes.
- On "Blue Day" once a month all tickets cost € 12.
- The above discounts are also granted for advance ticket sales (subject to availability) but do not apply to special events. Please bring proof of your discount entitlement to the performance.
- The DT supports the "Kulturleben Berlin" and "himate!" organisations which arrange theatre tickets for people with low incomes and from different cultural backgrounds. Tickets for refugees cost € 3 upon presentation of appropriate proof.
- DT Campus: twice a year, students can attend the DT at an even cheaper rate. At the DT Campus held at Berlin universities, all student tickets cost € 6.